Ms. Varen has been a certified hypnotherapist since 1997. She was initially certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy in Irvine, CA, and has also been certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists. Her training in NLP was through the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Tyler Smith is a Certified Hypnotist through the National Guild of Hypnotists and Healthy Visions Hypnosis Wellness Center. He is also a Certified Personal Trainer, though the I.S.S.A who specializes in health and wellness.
Here is only "ONE" way to lose weight! You have to “BURN” more calories than you eat. There is absolutely no reason to deprive yourself of the foods you like and the nutrition you need so that you can look and feel your best.
Pain management can be achieved with the use of hypnosis either in conjunction with medication or as a stand alone method to relieve chronic or short term pain.
Stop smoking through hypnosis and self-hypnosis: Hypnotic suggestion is the easiest and in many cases the only way to stop smoking. It is completely safe and medically approved.
- Fears and Phobias
- Forgiveness Issues
- Nail Biting
- Preparing for surgery / dental visits
- Relationship Issues
- Public Speaking
- Sleep Problems/Insomnia
- Sports Improvement
- Test Anxiety
- BA Degree from the University of Northern Colorado (1982)– magna cum laude
- Originally certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH) in 1996 with Dr. A.M. Krasner who founded ABH in 1982. I was in the last class that he taught before he retired.
- Certified Aromatherapist – (1998) Young Living Essential Oils
- Certified Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner- through the National Guild of Hypnotists Current
- Trained in stage hypnosis with the renowned Ormond McGill " the Dean of American Hypnotists" in 2000.
- Headlined stage hypnosis show entitled Bewitched for Harrah’s Casino in Laughlin, NV in 2001.
- Member of BNI – Business Network International (www.BNI.com)
- Certified Hypnotist by Healthy Visions Hypnosis Wellness Center in Tennessee in 2014. By founder and expert in pain management, Ron Eslinger Michael R. "Ron" Eslinger, RN, CRNA, MA, APN, BCH, CI Captain, USN Retired.