Here, we'll bust all of your myths and confusions about hypnosis.
- Hypnosis is natural and very safe!
- You cannot get stuck in hypnosis.
- You actually gain control over the issues you are addressing…..and do not lose control of yourself.
- The hypnotist does not have control over you and cannot change your core beliefs (morals), or make you do something against your will!
- Anyone can be hypnotized as long as you want to be and feel comfortable with the hypnotist.
- Hypnosis is a state of relaxation that is very beneficial to your health and wellbeing.
- Hypnosis is a state of heightened focus and concentration.
- People go through 4 brain waves typically in a 24 hour period.
- Hypnosis is an alpha brain wave often referred to as “the zone” and is used by many professional athletes.
- A deeper state of hypnosis is the theta brain wave and is the same brain wave you pass through in and out of deep sleep.
- Deep sleep is a delta brain wave and is not hypnosis.
- You do not lose consciousness in hypnosis and you actually hear everything because you are not asleep.
- Self-hypnosis is a great way to deal with the stresses in your life.
- Hypnosis is a direct way to contact a person’s subconscious mind: you must put the proper information into the subconscious mind. in order to get the proper results
- Hypnosis is an effective way to change negative thoughts and habit patterns that interfere with your health and wellbeing!
PLEASE CONTACT DONNA WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!
239-293-6765 (cell) [email protected]